VITROS® MicroTip is a unique technology because it doesn’t require drains, plumbing, fixed probes, or mixing assemblies to perform therapeutic and abused drug testing, specific proteins and user-defined applications.
This helps your lab avoid the cost, maintenance, carryover, and containment risks associated with traditional water-based analyzers.
• Liquid, ready-to-use reagents need no preparation*
• Refrigerated storage maximizes on-system stability
• Reagent packs are automatically opened and closed
– Limits contamination, evaporation, and reagent cross-talk
– Enhances reagent and calibration stability
– Helps ensure quality results
– Contains costs by reducing reagent waste
• Single-use sample and reagent tips address carryover concerns
• 3-point cuvette read: detects bubbles and other imperfections to avoid erroneous result reporting and allows greater flexibility in working up user-defined assays
*Except for caffeine reagents