Do it right
The VITROS® 350 Chemistry System offers easy operation, maintenance, and training. Whether you use it as a primary, STAT, or back-up to the powerful VITROS® 5,1 FS, the VITROS® 350 Chemistry System will get the job done right the first time.
You know that VITROS® Systems are efficient, dependable, and easy-to-use. The VITROS® 350 comes complete with enhanced throughput, a broad accessible menu, and new ergonomic design. Boost your productivity and reduce costs with the system that delivers the right results the first time.
• VITROS® technology reduces interference from hemolysis, lipemia, and bilirubin
• Short sample, clot, and bubble detection offers greater accuracy
• Disposable tips eliminate carryover and cross-contamination
• Continuous process verification ensures correct results the first time
• Fewer repeats, redraws, and dilutions than with wet chemistry
• Minimal chemical or infectious waste reduces biohazards
• “Load-and-go” reagent preparation, MicroSlide™ Technology and up to six months’ calibration stability mean labor can be redeployed for value-added tasks
• Minimal instrument maintenance
• Does not require deionized water, plumbing, or drains
• True random-access testing
• Minimal interference from hemolysis, lipemia, and bilirubin reduces the need for repeats and redraws
• Bar-coded slide cartridges of any lot number can be loaded in one easy step
• Automatic urine dilutions and on-demand serum dilutions mean fewer hands-on tasks
• New low-glare flat screen offers easy, touch-sensitive operation with enhanced ergonomics.
• More than 40 on-board chemistries allow you to generate up to 300 results per hour* for much faster turnaround times**
• Wide, accessible onboard menu delivers immediate results for STAT or routine testing and disease-focused panels
• Dry slide technology and onboard dilution allow random testing of serum, plasma, and urine at any time
• Customized patient reports for physician office labs
• Primary tube sampling and optional positive sample identification (PSID) improves productivity and turnaround time
• VITROS® technology delivers predictable financials — and eliminates hidden cost, maintenance, and productivity issues associated with alternative technologies
• No plumbing, drains, vents or deionized water eliminates many costs associated with alternative systems
• Lower total costs with increased reportable result efficiency, fewer errors and interventions, and more effective staff utilization
• Small footprint requires less space and overhead expenses.
*Depending on chemistry mix/panels run.
**FACT: Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics studies indicate that the VITROS® 350 Chemistry System with enhanced software improves throughput 10% to 25% and time-to-first-result up to 12% when compared to the VITROS® 250 System. That leads to quicker turnaround time for results and time-to-first-result